Welcome to Tonight on The U! Mondays through Saturdays at 6PM, learn about our line-up of comedies and stay in the loop with news and information from people just like you.
Meet Amber, the winner of our You on The U contest. She's a real Chicago gem, a fun-loving gal who'll be taking you through a nighttime journey on The U. We're also proud to introduce Simeon and Jefferson, a couple of regular guys who also love our nightly line-up of laughs.
Amber Mancha Salon owner
- Favorite thing to do in Chicago: Try different restaurants! Food is my favorite thing!
- Cubs vs. Sox: Cubs
- Best pizza place in the city: Gino’s East Deep Dish
- Ketchup on Chicago Dogs – yay or nay? YAY!
- On a typical weekend in Chicago you can find me: Looking for new and interesting things to do with my friends. (Restaurants, festivals, concerts, etc.)
Jefferson Goldie Musician
- Favorite thing to do in Chicago: I’m a terrible Chicagoan. I've been to navy pier like twice and still have not been to the Mag Mile. I like being in my studio making music and recording funny videos.
- Cubs vs. Sox: I bleed blue! The day my Cubs win the World Series will be the first time I cry. I have never cried in my life... I have no emotions, haha.
- Best pizza place in the city: Is this a trick question? You don't get a body like me by being picky…haha! If I had to pick it would be either Pizzanos or Little Caesars…jk, Pizzanos all the way!
- Ketchup on Chicago Dogs – yay or nay? I eat my hotdogs plain. So definitely no to ketchup
- On a typical weekend in Chicago you can find me: If I'm not performing at a venue with one of my bands I'm usually out with my friends being a trouble maker...and by trouble maker I mean I'm at home with my dog.
Simeon Henderson Actor/Teacher/Motivational Speaker
- Favorite thing to do in Chicago: Walk downtown by the Buckingham Fountain and Magnificent Mile.
- Cubs vs. Sox: I’m a Cubs and White Sox fan. I’m a Chicago fan period!
- Best pizza place in the city: Lou Malnatis, Pizanos and Home Run Inn
- Ketchup on Chicago Dogs – yay or nay? Of course! What's a Chicago Style Hot Dog without Ketchup? Yay
- On a typical weekend in Chicago you can find me: At the mall, hanging out downtown or just kicking it with the wife and kids. We love going to the movies and hanging with family.