Halloween Candy Bars
- 2 1/4
cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
cup granulated sugar
cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2
cups chopped leftover candy bars, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Beat in eggs then gradually blend in flour mixture. Stir in 1 cup chopped candy then spread batter into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup chopped candy.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Mr. Food, OOH IT'S SO GOOD!! and the Mr. Food likeness are trademarks of Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated
© 2011 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated
All rights reserved